TWO FIX AUTO FRANCHISEES RECEIVE KIA MANUFACTURER APPROVAL STATUS
Fix Auto Sandhurst, the network’s most recently appointed franchisee and Fix Auto Petersfield have successfully been selected as approved repairers for Kia.
For Fix Auto Sandhurst, the appointment arrives less than a month since officially joining the network. Fix Auto Petersfield also received its official Kia approval earlier in the year.
Fix Auto Sandhurst’s owner Martin Weller said: “We were hoping to have Kia approval ready for when we joined the network in May, especially as we have been working towards gaining it since the autumn. Thankfully, it’s now arrived and we are good to go. While this is the first VM approval since joining Fix Auto UK, it will not be the last.”
James Poste, owner of Fix Auto Petersfield added: “Due to our location there’s only one manufacturer-backed dealership that needs our services and that’s the Kia operation in Haslemere. I’m delighted to say we were asked to support it and we succeeded in attaining our official VM approval.”
Ian Pugh of Fix Auto UK said: “When we recruit a new franchisee we do so with the confidence they’ll bring strength to the network. Less than a month in, Martin and his team have not disappointed. Gaining official repair approval status is a major investment for any franchisee, with the significant time and energy that is needed to be successful. Well done to both teams.”
Notes to Editors:
- Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of more than 718 bodyshops.
- Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
- Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
- Fix Auto Petersfield, 2 Upper Adhurst Industrial Park, London Road, Petersfield, GU31 5AE. Tel: 01730 892225.
- Fix Auto Sandhurst, 10A Vulcan Way, Sandhurst, GU47 9DB. Tel: 01252 861153.
For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596.