WHY JOIN FIX AUTO?
Key Franchisee Benefits
With the Fix Auto ‘Working Together’ philosophy, our franchisees benefit from strength in numbers and the opportunity to work with like-minded individuals to share best practice, set new standards and optimise all the benefits of being a recognised, trusted brand.
We hold strategic partnerships with seven of the UK’s largest motor insurers, for whom we centrally manage over 50,000 claims per annum which are repaired through our bodyshops. Through proven performance we have developed strong relationships, allowing us to offer independent bodyshops a seat at the insurance negotiating table which may otherwise be out of reach.
Fix Auto provides a compelling way forward for independent bodyshops that are looking for help in improving profitability and performance today, aswell as seeking to build a strong, sustainable business for the long-term.
10 GREAT REASONS TO JOIN OUR NETWORK
- Dedicated Operations Manager - on hand to help your business grow and to deliver tangible improvements in business performance
- A Seat at the Negotiating Table - in the past four years, we have secured contracts with seven major insurance companies on behalf of our franchisees, and centrally manage over 60,000 repairs per year
- Training programmes and portals - designed to increase your profitability, improve customer service and to embed leadership and management skills across your team
- Operational Tools - to help you to keep your finger on the pulse of the business' performance and to identify areas requiring attention
- Sophisticated Technology - including access to the Fix System Dashboard, enabling cross-network benchmarking and providing instant analysis of customer feedback
- Working Together - our approach provides you with an opportunity to learn from top-performing bodyshops in our network on weekly conference calls, during quarterly regional meetings and at our two day National conference
- An In-House Creative Team – including support of a graphic design team to help you produce bespoke marketing materials and brochures in line with Fix Auto brand standards
- Retail Marketing Support - we provide customisable retail marketing materials, all available for you in both print and digital formats
- Infofix - our monthly magazine provides you with an opportunity to promote your business across the industry
- Discounted Purchases - via our preferential relationships with blue-chip suppliers