Are you interested in a career at one of our Fix Auto UK Repair Centres?
Paint, Panel & MET Technicians – Register Your Interest
Excellent basic plus bonus package available
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Relevant qualifications for the job (ATA, NVQ Level 3, or City and Guilds)
- Experience in the accident repair industry
- Have a good understanding of modern operating techniques
- Be able to work in a fast paced, efficient and fluid workshop environment
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Have own set of tools
- Be able to complete work to the highest standard
- High level of personal and professional integrity
We provide support and training from IMI (ATA) Accreditations to Leadership Programmes to build your future career with us.
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in being considered for a technician role at one of our Repair Centres. Please send your CV and Covering Letter by email to email@example.com.
Please note, this is just to register your interest should any roles become available across the network. Please contact your local Fix Auto Repair Centre directly for any current vacancies.
No agencies please.