FIX AUTO UK ANNOUNCES SECOND SPONSORSHIP AGREEMENT IN TWO WEEKS
Fix Auto UK is lending its considerable support to Moto-Cirque, a ground-breaking live show that will take place up to three times a day at Motorcycle Live, NEC, Birmingham from the 17th to the 25th of November 2018.
Motorcycle Live is the only all-sector motorcycle exhibition in the UK, and is in the enviable position of showcasing the entire motorcycle industry; from the giants of the powered-two-wheeler manufacturing world, through to small suppliers of the latest two-wheel accessories and gadgets. In all, the exhibition will house around 250 exhibitors and anticipates that in excess of 110,000 fans, friends and families will flock to the annual event.
Moto-Cirque is a new element of the show for 2018 and show-goers will be treated to a host of high-tech thrills and skills. The intensely-choreographed routines will include world-class street bike stunt riding, BMX, freestyle Motocross and moto trials in an intoxicating mix of lights, lasers and theatrical performances.
This all-new feature is the brainchild of pioneering show creator Arena Sports Live, the organisation behind the Arenacross Tour – also partnered by Fix Auto UK. Arenacross delivers a three-hour mix of fast-paced action sports and adrenaline-fuelled family entertainment. The very best indoor motocross racers and FMX athletes from around the globe will descend on three of the UK’s liveliest cities for a six-round tour of all-out bar-bashing, short and sharp races and incredible highly-skilled FMX trickery.
Such extreme-action sponsorship is part of Fix Auto UK’s strategic plan to raise its public profile and builds upon the national coverage it has received through sponsoring race driver Jac Constable, whose exploits in the 2018 Ginetta GT4 Supercup Championship has resulted in Fix Auto UK’s branding being featured heavily on TV throughout the season.
Milly Bartholomew from Fix Auto UK said: “Moto-Cirque is a unique offering which not only gives us access to the automotive audience, but also a completely new way of interacting and engaging with them across the 9-day event at Motorcycle Live. The event is attended by over 110,000 visitors, and Fix Auto UK is included as one of the key partners within the Moto-Cirque show. I am excited to work with the Moto-Cirque team to market and promote the Fix Auto UK brand at this prestigious event.”
Matt Bates, of Arenacross, said: “We like to push the limits on what’s possible with a live performance and Moto-Cirque will be the first of its kind. It’s an all-new show in a completely different layout that showcases everything possible on two wheels; but what makes our show stand out is that it’s all performed in the dark.”
Notes to Editors:
- Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of more than 699 bodyshops.
- Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
- Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
- Motorcycle Live will take place between 17-25 November 2018 at the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham.
- In 2017, 107,000+ visitors attended the event making it the UK’s largest Motorcycle Show and the second largest in Europe.
- Moto-Cirque performances will be staged in Hall Four at 12.00 and 14.00 Monday – Thursday, 12.00, 14.00 and 15.30 on Friday, and 11.30, 14.00 and 15.30 at the weekend.
For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596.