FIX AUTO NETWORK TRIUMPHS AT THE BRITISH BODYSHOP AWARDS
The 2017 British Bodyshop Awards proved to be a successful evening for Fix Auto UK, with the network’s bodyshops being presented with four awards during the prestigious event.
Fix Auto Brighton, Fix Auto Sutton-in-Ashfield, Fix Auto Mid Devon and Fix Auto Dagenham were all announced as winners during last night’s ceremony held at the Battersea Evolution in London, which was hosted by TV personality Gyles Brandreth in front of an audience of more than 800 industry guests.
The network collected the following awards:
- AXA Insurance Best Bodyshop Award – Fix Auto Brighton
- Covéa Insurance Repairer Site of the Year Award – Fix Auto Sutton-in-Ashfield
- LV= Insurance Best Loved Bodyshop Award – Fix Auto Mid Devon (joint winners)
- Gallagher Bassett Customer Service Award – Fix Auto Dagenham
The four new honours take the tally of trophies collected by Fix Auto bodyshops to an impressive twenty-three major industry awards since 2013.
In addition to the four winners, Fix Auto Cardiff South, Fix Auto Stoke-on-Trent and Fix Auto Oswestry were also named as finalists in the Covéa Repairer Site of the Year award, the Gallagher Bassett Customer Service Award and the Vauxhall Bodyshop of the Year award respectively.
Ian Pugh of Fix Auto UK, who collected the AXA Insurance Best Bodyshop award on behalf of Simon Frost and the team Fix Auto Brighton, said: “Tonight was a very special evening. Twelve months ago we collected an incredible three awards at this event and it is truly fantastic to go one better this time around. I am very proud of everyone within the Fix Auto network who continues to work so hard for our customers, and it is great to see these endeavours being rewarded by our insurer clients on such a big stage.”
Darren Bedford, Motor Engineer Manager for Covéa Insurance, who presented the award to Michelle Taylor of Fix Auto Sutton-in-Ashfield, said: “This was arguably the closest run awards process we have ever had and I am delighted to reward Steve Cook and all the team at Fix Auto Sutton-in-Ashfield for the consistent excellence they have shown in their commitment to delivering outstanding customer service and the highest standards of vehicle repair.
“We are incredibly proud of the fantastic work done by our appointed repairers as a whole and with Fix Auto UK playing an integral role within the network, it’s perhaps not surprising to see a member of the Fix Auto family named as our Repairer Site of the Year.”
Notes to Editors:
- Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of 454 bodyshops.
- Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
- Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596.