FIX AUTO UK SECURES LIVERPOOL LOCATION FOR ITS OWNED SITE PORTFOLIO
Fix Auto UK has added its seventh location to its owned portfolio of repair centres after taking over the building in Liverpool left vacant by Nationwide Accident Repair Services.
The repair centre will be known as Fix Auto Liverpool South and will be managed by Lesley Knisz, who has worked at the site in various roles for nearly 30 years.
Ian Pugh, Managing Director of Fix Auto UK, said: “This is an exciting next chapter for all of our new team members in Liverpool. Through no fault of their own, they faced major uncertainties but now have a bright and secure future as part of the Fix Auto family.
“We have been looking for a franchise partner to encompass the southern area of Liverpool and north Cheshire for some time. However, investing in the vacant building ourselves and developing our own repair centre with former, dedicated, employees became the obvious solution.”
Ian added: “Neil Reader, who joined the Fix Auto UK team over two years ago, previously managed the site and has been a major influence in our recruitment drive. He is clearly held in high regard by his former colleagues and throughout the Liverpool area, so I am pleased we have secured some fantastic talent as part of our new team so they can now share in our vision and ambitions.”
Notes to Editors:
- Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of more than 754 bodyshops.
- Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
- Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
- Fix Auto UK’s Portfolio of wholly owned repair centres comprises Fix Auto Daventry, Fix Auto Colwyn Bay, Fix Auto Barnsley, Fix Auto Crawley, Fix Auto Paignton and Fix Auto Liverpool South. The Network also holds a majority share in Fix Auto Goole.
- Fix Auto Liverpool South, Wood End Avenue, Liverpool, L24 9LS. Tel: 0151 4596616.
For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596.