FIX AUTO UK FRANCHISEE TURNS ON YOUTUBER
Fix Auto Slough’s owner Ranjit Gill has embraced the ‘new’ wave of online influencers in order to further raise the profile of both the network and his business.
The Berkshire businessman has partnered with a ‘famed’ local YouTuber known online simply as Anishvin and has transformed the look of his £100,000 special edition Tesla Model X – the end result being so effective that Ranjit and his team are set to make regular appearances on the ‘channel’ which boasts close to 50,000 subscribers.
Ranjit explained: “I’m like so many people today who turn to YouTube to watch anything to help and entertain, partnering up with Anish was an obvious opportunity I just couldn’t resist. The platform and viewers’ reach grow daily. With so many subscribers to his channel, his videos register tens of thousands of views. The reach to the public is far and wide and can only be good, not just for our business, but for the Fix Auto brand which is why I’ve jumped at the opportunity of working with him.”
“The brief from Anish was simple; he wanted something that would look totally unique, personalised, to him and yet couldn’t be OTT but had to be able to revert back to original look for when the car would be sold on.”
Using a sprayed on wrap that can easily be peeled off, Fix Auto Slough effectively made the car more stealth by dechroming the vehicle and painting its wheels satin black to give the completely distinctive and personalised stealth look. All of which can easily be peeled off if required.”
Anish and his team filmed the process and will air the resultant videos in two parts – within hours of each video going live they had amassed more than 5,000 views.
Anish, who confidently claims his channel will have more than 100,000 subscribers by the end of the year, beamed when he collected his car after its final check, “This looks so good. It looks like a completely different car, a total transformation from when I dropped it off. To say I’m happy is an understatement. The whole project, from how the car has been carefully and meticulously transformed, has been a joy. I have other cars in my garage so we have other projects that’ll be filmed here.”
To view the videos, follow the links;
Notes to Editors:
- Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of more than 745 bodyshops.
- Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
- Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
- Fix Auto UK’s Portfolio of wholly owned repair centres comprises Fix Auto Daventry, Fix Auto Colwyn Bay, Fix Auto Barnsley, Fix Auto Crawley, Fix Auto Paignton. The Network also holds a majority share in Fix Auto Goole.
- Fix Auto Slough, 662 Ajax Avenue, Slough, SL1 4BG. Tel: 01753 694134.
For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596.