FIX AUTO UK CELEBRATES AS 11 FINALISTS VIE FOR HONOURS AT THE 2023 BRITISH BODYSHOP AWARDS
Fix Auto UK has a cause to celebrate after an unprecedented 11 Franchise Partners and Fix Auto UK itself were named as finalists for the 2023 British Bodyshop Awards.
Impressively, the wide variety of categories being contested, ranging from the award for Advocate to Green Parts, Fleet Repairer of the Year, the Advocate to Repair over Replace, the BSI Kitemark Excellent and an Apprentice accolade, underpins the breadth of talent throughout the network.
Fix Auto UK has once again been named as a finalist for the Covéa Repair Network Partner of the Year Award while the talents of Fix Auto Reading teenager Aiden Harris have been recognised as he’s been named as a finalist for the Thatcham Research Apprentice of the Year Award.
Commenting on the news, Ian Pugh, Managing Director of Fix Auto UK, said: “Top have 11 finalists including ourselves contesting for honours at British Bodyshop Awards is totally unprecedented for the network and is yet another proud chapter for the network. Having 10 Franchise Partners named is a testament to the hard work and dedication of our teams across the UK and once again highlights our commitment to delivering excellent customer service.”
David Cresswell, ABP Club Chairman, commented: “It is fantastic to see 10 Fix Auto UK Franchise Partners up for a BBA, alongside Fix Auto UK in the running for the Covéa Repair Network Partner of the Year – congratulations to all!
“This year we have a record 23 insurers, accident management companies and vehicle manufacturers presenting 52 awards in recognition of the excellent work provided by the bodyshops and individuals within their networks. We look forward to a great evening of celebration.”
Tickets for the British Bodyshop Awards are still available – email email@example.com
The full line up of finalists include:
- Fix Auto Aberdeen – Gallagher Bassett Bodyshop of the Year Award
- Fix Auto Chelmsford – Ageas Advocate to Green Parts Award
- Fix Auto Dagenham – Enterprise Fleet Repairer of the Year Award
- Fix Auto Edinburgh West – Stellantis Northern Region Bodyshop of the Year Award
- Fix Auto Keighley – Ageas Advocate to Repair Over Replace Award
- Fix Auto Lichfield – BSI Kitemark Excellence – Client Managers Choice Award
- Fix Auto Mid Devon – Ageas Advocate to Green Parts Award
- Fix Auto Reading – Aiden Harris – Thatcham Research Apprentice of the Year Award
- Fix Auto Rochester – LV Green Heart Standard award
- Fix Auto Slough – Kindertons Repairer Partner of the Year Award
- Fix Auto UK – Covéa Repair Network Partner of the Year Award
The winners of the 2023 British Bodyshop Awards will be announced at a ceremony held at the Manchester Central Convention Complex on Wednesday, May 3.
Caption: Hoping to repeat lasat year’s winning night to remember… flashback to BBAs 2022 when Fix Auto UK’s Managing Director Ian Pugh (left) celebrated another industry award success with Fix Auto West Kensington owner Hemal Amin (right) and his son Aman
Notes to Editors:
· Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of more than 780 bodyshops.
· Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
· Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
· Fix Auto UK’s Portfolio of wholly owned repair centres comprises Fix Auto Daventry, Fix Auto Colwyn Bay, Fix Auto Barnsley, Fix Auto Crawley, Fix Auto Paignton, Fix Auto Liverpool South, Fix Auto Castleford, Fix Auto Newport and Fix Auto Henley-on-Thames. The Network also holds a majority share in Fix Auto Goole.
Please Note: For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org