FIX AUTO DAGENHAM OPT TO SHARE INDUSTRY AWARD WITH FELLOW FINALIST FIX AUTO SLOUGH
Moments after seeing their team step on stage at the International Convention Centre in Wales to collect the prize, Directors Paul Cunningham and Neil Parker stunned Fix Auto Slough owner Ranjit Gill with the generous gesture.
“Ranjit and the team in Slough run an incredible business and thoroughly deserve the award,” said Paul, “we were in a unique position whereby we were the only two finalists. We work closely together and share best practice, sharing the award with Slough seemed the obvious thing to do. At the end of the day, this is a win for the Fix Auto ‘family’ and for everything we stand for.”
A stunned Ranjit added: “I can’t quite believe it. I’ve attended many events and this was first I’d actually ever entered so, for me, especially as we were up against a fellow Fix Auto UK site, we were already winners no matter the outcome already won.
“The gesture from Paul and Neil is extremely generous and took me by surprise but it really is a measure of what the guys are about. We have invested heavily in the business and relocated to a state-of-the-art building earlier this year and clearly that investment, along with the effort and support of my team, is already paying dividends. This award, sharing it with Fix Auto Dagenham, really is the icing on the cake.”
Fix Auto UK’s strength in depth shone through during Wednesday’s awards with the network fielding six finalists contesting four of the major categories and had cause to celebrate having three recipients of the coveted 30 Under 30: Rising Stars Awards with Fix Auto Dagenham Technician Ben Murphy, Fix Auto UK’s Marketing and Events Assistant Bianca Dubiel and Luke Peers, Network Manager for Fix Auto UK.
Fix Auto Penzance and Fix Auto Redhill were named within the final four contesting the Single Site Bodyshop of the Year award, Ian Phillips of Fix Auto Redhill was a finalist for the Advanced Technologies Technician of the Year and Mark Thomas, of Fix Auto Mid Devon, vied for the highly contested VDA of the Year Award.
Caption: Shared ownership… Fix Auto Dagenham Directors Paul Cunningham and Neil Parker with the Multi-Site Bodyshop of the Year Award they opted to share with fellow finalists Ranjit Gill and his wife Aman, owners of Fix Auto Slough.
Caption: 30 Under 30: Rising Stars… Fix Auto UK winners (from left) Fix Auto Dagenham Technician Ben Murphy, Fix Auto UK’s Marketing and Events Assistant Bianca Dubiel and Luke Peers, Network Manager for Fix Auto UK.
Notes to Editors:
· Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of more than 780 bodyshops.
· Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
· Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
· Fix Auto UK’s Portfolio of wholly owned repair centres comprises Fix Auto Daventry, Fix Auto Colwyn Bay, Fix Auto Barnsley, Fix Auto Crawley, Fix Auto Paignton, Fix Auto Liverpool South, Fix Auto Castleford, Fix Auto Newport and Fix Auto Henley-on-Thames. The Network also holds a majority share in Fix Auto Goole.
· Fix Auto Mid Devon – Marsh Road, Lords Meadow Industrial Estate, Crediton, EX17 1EU 10, Festival Trade Park. Tel: 01363 772066.
Please Note: For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org