A NIGHT OF BUILDING ON SUCCESS FOR FIX AUTO LUTON AT THE 2019 FIX AUTO UK AWARDS DINNER
Fix Auto Luton and its co-owner Mo Givian are celebrating after winning four major awards during the 2019 Fix Auto UK Building on Success National Conference Awards Dinner.
In front of a record number of delegates, insurer guests and suppliers at the prestigious Silverstone Wing venue at the home of British motor-racing, the Bedfordshire repairer received two of the six prizes in the Fix Auto UK insurer category, all of which were calculated by Fix Auto UK based on the work the network has completed for its insurer clients over the last 12 months. For the second year in a row, the repairer was named as the AXA Insurance Bodyshop of the Year and the LV= Insurance Bodyshop of the Year.
Mo then returned to the stage later in the ceremony to be presented by Fix Auto UK’s racing driver Jac Constable with the Fix Auto UK Outstanding Customer Service Award and he was again named as the network’s Bodyshop of the Year.
One of the biggest cheers of the evening came after Fix Auto Harlow was named as the Admiral Insurance Bodyshop of the Year while Fix Auto Matlock, which joined the network in July 2018, were presented with the RSA Insurance Bodyshop of the Year. Fix Auto Stevenage received the Covéa Insurance Customer Excellence Award and Fix Auto Bristol West were named as the Allianz Insurance Bodyshop of the Year.
Fix Auto Redhill, who joined the network in January this year, were presented with the Fix Auto Brand & Integration Award, Fix Auto Crawley picked up the network’s Online Learning Award after staff completed 467 course and Head of Franchisee Development Mark Hutchins won the Outstanding Contribution from a Fix Auto Team Member Award. Region Two, headed by Neil Reader, won the network’s Region of the Year.
The winners of the maiden Fix Auto UK Masters Programme skills competition were also announced following a series of practical assessments held at Thatcham Automotive Academy last month. Malcolm Pope from Fix Auto Stevenage, was named as the network’s MET specialist, James Saint from Fix Auto Plymouth, was named as its paint technician and Fix Auto Daventry’s Martin Willis won the panel technician prize. Each champion received £500 from Fix Network World and prizes donated by event sponsors AkzoNobel and 3M.
Fix Auto UK’s Ian Pugh commented: “Mo’s success continues on. What he and his colleagues are achieving year on year is fantastic for the network and the industry. The theme for this year’s conference was Building on Success which is exactly what they and all our award winners are continually doing. I congratulate them all.”
Ian added: “Our awards dinner brought the curtain down on what was an outstanding two-day National Conference. We welcomed a record number of delegates, insurers, industry experts and suppliers to a world class venue that lived up to all of our expectations. Once again, our conference success proved to be a standout event for this industry of ours and it made me extremely proud to lead this organisation."
Fix Auto UK National Conference Annual Awards Roll of Honour
Fix Auto UK Insurer Awards*:
- Fix Auto UK Admiral Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Harlow
- Fix Auto UK Allianz Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Bristol West
- Fix Auto UK AXA Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Luton
- Fix Auto UK Covéa Customer Excellence Award - Fix Auto Stevenage
- Fix Auto UK LV= Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Luton
- Fix Auto UK RSA Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Matlock
*Calculated by Fix Auto UK’s internal measurers.
Fix Auto UK Network Employee of the Year Award:
- Overall Network Employee of the Year – Christian Orea, Fix Auto Cheltenham
Fix Auto UK Awards:
- Fix Auto UK Brand & Integration Award - Fix Auto Redhill
- Outstanding Contribution from a Fix Auto Team Member – Mark Hutchins
- Fix Auto UK Online Learning Award - Fix Auto Crawley
- Fix Auto UK Outstanding Customer Service Award - Fix Auto Luton
- Fix Auto UK Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Luton
- Fix Auto UK Region of the Year - Region 2 - Neil Reader
Fix Auto Masters Programme:
- MET – Malcolm Pope - Fix Auto Stevenage
- Paint – James Saint – Fix Auto Plymouth
- Panel – Martin Willis – Fix Auto Daventry
Notes to Editors:
- Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of more than 730 bodyshops.
- Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
- Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596.