Volvo Approved Car Body Repair Centre
Fix Auto Blackburn have been a Volvo Approved Bodyshop for more than 10 years. The Volvo Approved Bodyshop status means that we are a repairer recommended by Volvo to carry out body and paint repairs on the vehicles that they manufacture.
Fix Auto Blackburn are one of the few repairers in the UK that are authorised and qualified to carry out both Structural Steel and Structural Aluminium repairs. Some Volvo vehicles contain some structural aluminium body panels, and it is obviously essential, in the event of an accident, that any repair to these panels is carried out by competent repairers.
The whole Volvo Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service and we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required Volvo standards.
There are many benefits to Volvo vehicle owners if they choose a Volvo Approved repairer like Fix Auto Blackburn to repair their vehicle, and these include:
- we will provide a quality replacement car (if required and subject to availability)
- we will only use genuine Volvo parts
- we will use Volvo approved paint and materials
- we use special tools and equipment recommended by Volvo
- our technicians and several of the management team have been trained by Volvo
- we use the correct Volvo repair methods
- we use Volvo diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- we will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using Volvo approved equipment
- once repairs are completed, we will provide you with a Repair Guarantee Certificate
- we have many decades of experience in carrying out accident repairs
It is worth remembering that, in the event of an accident, you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired so if you drive a Volvo and want the reassurances that a Volvo Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a Volvo approved repairer.
The following links are who we work closely within the Volvo Repair Process.
If you have any further questions about our paint and body vehicle repair services, please feel free to phone Fix Auto Blackburn on 01254 – 277100 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org
Owned and operated by T Gillibrand (Blackburn) Ltd. Registered number: 00509508. Registered office: Challenge Court, Blakewater Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5EU.