TOYOTA APPROVED BODY SHOP
Fix Auto Blackburn have been an Approved Toyota Body Shop Accident Repairer for 8 years. The Toyota Approval means that we are a Toyota Accident Repair Centre.
Fix Auto Blackburn are one of only a few repairers in the UK approved by Toyota to carry out both Structural Steel and Structural Aluminium repairs.
The whole Toyota Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service and we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required Toyota Accident Repair Centre Standards.
There are many benefits to a Toyota vehicle owner if they choose a Toyota Approved repairer like Fix Auto Blackburn to repair their vehicle, and these include:
- we will provide a Toyota branded courtesy vehicle (if required and subject to availability)
- we will only use genuine Toyota original Equipment parts
- we will use Toyota approved paint and materials
- we use special tools and equipment recommended by Toyota
- our technicians and several of the management team have been trained by Toyota
- we use the correct Toyota repair methods
- we use Toyota diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- we will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using Toyota approved equipment
- once repairs are completed, we will provide you with a Repair Guarantee Certificate
It is worth remembering that you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired so if you Drive a Toyota Vehicle and want the reassurances that a Toyota Approved body shop can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a Toyota approved repairer.
The following links are who we work closely within the Toyota Repair Process.
If you have any further questions about our paint and body vehicle repair services, please feel free to phone Fix Auto Blackburn on 01254 – 277100 or email us using email@example.com
Owned and operated by T Gillibrand (Blackburn) Ltd. Registered number: 00509508. Registered office: Challenge Court, Blakewater Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5EU.