Seat Approved BodyShop
Fix Auto Loughborough’s first priority is the safety of our customers and that’s why we’re able to keep you on the road with 100% approved parts from SEAT, providing unparalleled quality and reacting as they should in the event of a second accident.
For every repair we do, each customer is given a Repair Authenticity Guarantee which states that only approved and current repair methods and techniques were used to repair/replace any parts to the right standard. Our technicians are qualified and assessed on a regular basis to ensure we meet Audi standards. These repair methods are updated throughout their lifetime and the right Audi approved tools & equipment are used to ensure the right repair, first time – this includes the Paint & Materials that have been tested at length for quality including anti-corrosion properties.
SEAT approved diagnostic equipment and software (ODIS) is used to diagnose faults prior to repair alongside ADAS Calibrations to ensure all safety systems are working correctly at the end of the repair. With every repair we complete road tests to fully ensure the vehicle is safe for you and your family.
We’ll keep you updated throughout the repair and provide a thorough handover to explain the work we have carried out. Your opinion is really important to both us and we would love to receive feedback on our service. A few days after your car is returned to you, there will be a short survey invitation over to you via email. We would really appreciate it if you would complete this short survey for us. Please also watch out for it in your email inbox and also please check your spam/junk folder just in case it’s in there!
To read more head to:
9a Messenger Close
MOT: 01509 631 838
We have customer parking bay’s available as well as disabled parking spaces.
If you are travelling to us and using the M1 Northbound, please follow the below directions:
- At junction 23, take the A512 exit to Loughborough/Shepshed
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A512
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ashby Rd/A512
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Ashby Rd/A512
- At Ashby Rd Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Epinal Way/A6004
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Epinal Way
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Warwick Way
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bishop Meadow Rd
- Turn left onto Weldon Rd
- Turn right to stay on Weldon Rd
- Turn left onto Messenger Cl
- Destination will be on the right easily sign posted
Owned and operated by S&A Auto Services. Registered number: 05896574. Registered office: The Old Rectory, Main Street, Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8DG.