MOT/SERVICE REMINDER SERVICE
Never forget your vehicles MOT again! It is a legal requirement that you take your vehicle for an MOT every year once it reaches 3 years old. You receive a reminder to renew your vehicle tax and insurance, but not to MOT it, when this is by a safety perspective possibly the most important thing!
Sign up for our FREE MOT reminder service for a timely email/sms/call reminder before your next MOT is due. You do not even need to tell us when your MOT is due, just simply provide us with your vehicle and contact details and we will do the rest. We will then contact you on your preferred method one month before the MOT is due to remind you and book you in. This service is also ideal for carers of elderly relatives to ensure that the MOT is taken care of.
Whilst your vehicle is with us why not have the service carried out at the same time? Or take advantage of one of the many other services we offer such as air conditioning, winter/summer checks, wheel refurbishment's, valets, wheel alignment, dimondbrite and many others. Please see our 'services' section for more information on these additional items.
Did you know that:
- 4.7 million vehicle owners miss their MOT renewal date
- Driving without a valid MOT carries a maximum fine of £1000
- 64% of motorists admit to continuing to drive their car illegally past the expiry date
- Of those motorists, 79% say they missed their MOT renewal date due to sheer forgetfulness
- The DVLA's systems automatically check each month the status of each vehicle, including the validity of the MOT. A vehicle that does not have a valid MOT has its registration passed onto the automatic numberplate recognition of police vehicles. Some road static vehicles have these systems installed also.
- Driving without a valid MOT can invalidate your insurance, and if you were involved in an accident your insurance company could have grounds not to accept a claim for any damage
9a Messenger Close
MOT: 01509 631 838
We have customer parking bay’s available as well as disabled parking spaces.
If you are travelling to us and using the M1 Northbound, please follow the below directions:
- At junction 23, take the A512 exit to Loughborough/Shepshed
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto A512
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Ashby Rd/A512
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Ashby Rd/A512
- At Ashby Rd Roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Epinal Way/A6004
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Epinal Way
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Warwick Way
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Bishop Meadow Rd
- Turn left onto Weldon Rd
- Turn right to stay on Weldon Rd
- Turn left onto Messenger Cl
- Destination will be on the right easily sign posted
Owned and operated by S&A Auto Services. Registered number: 05896574. Registered office: The Old Rectory, Main Street, Glenfield, Leicestershire, LE3 8DG.