MINI Approved Bodyshop in High Wycombe
As a MINI approved Bodyshop, you can expect that all Body & Paint repair work will be carried out by MINI Trained Personnel. Repairs will also be conducted according to the latest MINI Body and Paint Repair Technical Standards and all body and paint repair stages are checked against MINI Body and Paint Standards.
We have to pass a strict quality check every year to make sure we maintain the highest standards of care for both you and your vehicle and we follow the MINI Approved Bodyshop Customer Promise.
Find out more about the MINI Approved Bodyshop Customer Promise:
- We will provide you and your insurer advice and guidance following an accident
- Work with your insurer to make sure you’re not left stranded
- Get back to you right away when you contact us
- Train all employees to MINI standards and deliver the highest levels of service and repair
- Make sure the repair is totally safe by using only MINI Approved Repair methods
- Always use Genuine MINI Parts and Paint
- Keep in touch with you during the whole repair process
- Guarantee your MINI anti-corrosion warranty stays in place after the repair
- Return your car to you washed and vacuumed
- A MINI Approved certificate of repair is available on request. Details are also stored on the BMW warranty system for your future reference
Unit 9, The Merlin, Centre Lancaster Road
Owned and operated by LFG High Wycombe. Registered number: 6266908. Registered office: 88 Crawford Street, London, W1H 2EJ.