BMW Approved Bodyshop in High Wycombe
As a BMW approved bodyshop, all repair work is carried out by BMW Trained Personnel and repairs are conducted according to the latest BMW Body and Paint Repair Technical Standards. All body and paint repair stages are also checked against BMW Body and Paint Standards so there is no better place to bring your BMW when it requires a repair.
We have to pass a strict quality check every year to make sure we maintain the highest standards of care for both you and your vehicle.
Find out more about the BMW Bodyshop Customer Promise:
- Following an accident our employees will support you and your insurer with advice and guidance
- We will work with your insurer to make sure that you are not left stranded
- When you contact us, we will respond promptly
- Our employees are trained to BMW Standards maintaining the highest levels of quality
- We only use BMW Approved repair methods ensuring a safe repair
- We will always use Genuine BMW Parts and paint
- We will ensure that you are kept informed during the repair process
- Following the repair of your vehicle, the BMW anti corrosion warranty will remain in place
- We will return your car to you washed and vacuumed
- A BMW Approved certificate of repair is available on request. Details are also stored on the BMW warranty system for your future reference
Unit 9, The Merlin, Centre Lancaster Road
Owned and operated by LFG High Wycombe. Registered number: 6266908. Registered office: 88 Crawford Street, London, W1H 2EJ.