Code of ethics
Fix Auto is committed to:
- Delivering the highest degree of customer satisfaction through superior workmanship and service
- Providing only clear and accurate estimates
- Being professional and objective in all our evaluations, insisting only on proper repairs
- Adhering to our written estimates and to those of insurance companies, and executing all repairs correctly the first time
- Obtaining approval from customers and insurance companies prior to proceeding with any additional repair work not previously authorised
- Using only the most suitable parts and materials, obtained from reputable suppliers
- Offering and encouraging ongoing training for all our employees in order to ensure the highest level of workmanship and expertise
- Providing a clean and safe work environment in accordance with the law and the high standards within the Fix Auto Network
- Fully adhering to applicable legislation
- Respecting the integrity of the Fix Auto Network
Address:Fix Auto El Cajon
El Cajon, California
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 05:30 p.m.
Weekend: Saturday 8:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.