As well as being approved for every insurer we are also approved by Volvo, having a close relationship with Volvo means we are best placed to repair your vehicle to the manufacturers original and specific standards.
- Our workmanship carries a Lifetime Warranty*
- Only genuine OE Parts and approved paints are used
- All technicians are trained and audited by the manufacturers and to British Standards
- Using Fix Auto Dagenham means your manufacturer warranty remains intact
- Alongside the regular unannounced British Standards audits all our equipment and tooling is regularly checked, maintained and audited by Volvo
- Fix Auto Dagenham has direct access to all the up to date repair methods and latest diagnostics directly from the manufacturers
If required, we can deal direct with your insurance company and take the hassle and worry out of finding an approved repair centre.
Nissan is another manufacturer that trusts the quality repairs and care of the team at Fix Auto Dagenham.
Having your Nissan repaired with us can bring you and your vehicle multiple benefits, these include:
- Nissan approved repair methods and techniques means you are put back on the road quicker than any other Bodyshop/repairer.
- All Nissan’s repaired at an approved Bodyshop will be restored to the manufacturer specifications that only approved Bodyshop’s have access to. These include the high Euro NCAP safety requirements of Nissan.
- All parts replaced on your Nissan are manufacturer approved after rigorous testing procedures, they also come with a 12 month warranty.
- Your mechanical warranty is not affected. You get an extra three months warranty on top of what you already have remaining from Nissan when going through an approved Bodyshop. This also includes your 12 year corrosion warranty.
Our team here are fully compliant and capable of handling multiple types of claim if you are going through your insurance. We can help handle your claim if necessary at no extra charge to keep your peace of mind and relieve some of that insurance related stress.
429-431 Rainham Road South
Owned and operated by AJC Wilson Ltd. Registered number: 3866908. Registered office: Devonshire House, 1 Devonshire Street, London, W1W 5DR.