FIX AUTO USA ANNOUNCES 10 NEW FRANCHISE ADDITIONS
SAN DIEGO, CA — Fix Auto USA has announced the addition of ten new franchise locations, bringing the organization’s franchise total to 75. This continued growth provides further evidence that the organization of high-performing independently owned and operated collision repair facilities remains focused on expanding purposefully in new and existing markets.
The franchises considerably expand the geographical reach of the Fix Auto brand in Southern California, Northern California, Portland, Seattle, and Chicago, with inaugural entries into Phoenix and San Francisco. They are:
- Fix Auto El Mirage (El Mirage, AZ), formerly Premier Coach Works, operated by Karl Copenhaver
- Fix Auto Express Gresham (Gresham, OR), operated by Shon Kim, who also operates Fix Auto Gresham, a full-service body shop
- Fix Auto Fairfield-Suisun City (Suisun City, CA), formerly Rudy’s Auto Body, operated by Jon Ramirez
- Fix Auto Fox Valley (Saint Charles, IL), formerly Berlin Fox Valley Collision Center, operated by John De Nicolo
- Fix Auto Interbay (Seattle, WA), formerly Accucraft Collision Center, operated by John Kim
- Fix Auto North Scottsdale (Scottsdale, AZ), formerly Kustom Koachworks, operated by Colin Johnston
- Fix Auto San Francisco-South of Market (San Francisco, CA), formerly Auto Collision Experts, operated by Ademir Vila
- Fix Auto Santa Ana (Santa Ana, CA), operated by David Caulfield, who also operates Fix Auto Orange and Fix Auto Yorba Linda
- Fix Auto Skokie (Skokie, IL), formerly Nick & Ernie’s Auto Works, operated by Ernie Loggarakis
- Fix Auto Sun City (Sun City, AZ), formerly Automotive Dynamics, operated Chuck Niday
“These respected, established operators strengthen our brand and offer further indication of how the independent owner-operators in our network are thriving,” said Fix Auto President and COO Paul Gange. “Adding businesses like these that deliver market leading, consistent performance allow the Fix Auto brand to continue to distinguish itself as a premier multi-state, multi-location collision repair operator.”.
About Fix Auto: Based in San Diego, California, Fix Auto USA provides a platform which enables independent owner-operated collision repair facilities to achieve success in a consolidating marketplace. Fix Auto members benefit from a trusted brand, multi-level insurance representation, leading edge technology, centrally managed claims processes, and pooled purchasing power, all combined to ensure consistent performance and greater profitability. For more information about Fix Auto, go to www.fixautousa.com.
Fix Auto Collision Centers