FIX AUTO LUTON SHOW THE WAY AT THE 2018 FIX AUTO UK AWARDS CEREMONY
Fix Auto Luton and its co-owner Mo Givian are celebrating for the second time in three weeks after winning four major accolades during the 2018 Fix Auto UK National Conference Awards Ceremony.
The Bedfordshire repairer was presented with three of the six prizes from the Fix Auto UK insurer category, all of which were calculated by Fix Auto UK based on the work the network has completed for its insurer clients. Firstly, they were named as the Fix Auto UK Admiral Insurance Bodyshop of the Year, followed the Fix Auto UK AXA Insurance and Fix Auto UK LV= Insurance Bodyshop of the Year Awards. Mo then returned to the stage later in the ceremony to be presented with the Fix Auto UK Bodyshop of the Year trophy by Fix Auto UK’s racing driver Jac Constable.
These were a continuation of the success Fix Auto Luton achieved from the Bodyshop Magazine Awards three weeks ago, where the repairer became the first repair centre to be awarded both the Small Bodyshop of the Year title and Mo as the Bodyshop Manager of the Year, on the same night.
Fix Auto Durham and Fix Auto Sutton-In-Ashfield were also multi-award winners. The two shared the Fix Auto UK Covéa Customer Service Award, and Fix Auto Sutton-in-Ashfield were presented with the Allianz Insurance Bodyshop of the Year while Fix Auto Durham received the Fix Auto UK Outstanding Customer Service Award.
Ian Pugh, of Fix Auto UK, commented: “Mo and his team are living proof of what can be achieved with hard work. He joined the network in the summer of 2016 and a year later was a double-award winner at our 2017 event. He has shown the way all year which has resulted in a whole host of awards, not just internally from our event, but his successes at the recent Bodyshop Magazine awards can’t be understated either. Mo and his team are a real credit to themselves and the
“While Luton took centre stage, our fellow award winners have to be celebrated too. Fix Auto Sutton-In-Ashfield and Fix Auto Durham winning two awards each is impressive, especially when you consider the high service levels every franchisee delivers daily.”
Ian added: “For me though, our awards were the culmination of yet again an incredible two-day National Conference where we again managed to raise the bar. It made me extremely proud to be part of this organisation."
Fix Auto UK National Conference Annual Awards Roll of Honour
Fix Auto UK Insurer Awards*:
- Fix Auto UK Admiral Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Luton
- Fix Auto UK Allianz Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Sutton-In-Ashfield
- Fix Auto UK AXA Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Luton
- Fix Auto UK Covéa Customer Service Award - Fix Auto Durham and Fix Auto
- Fix Auto UK LV= Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Luton
- Fix Auto UK RSA Insurance Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Bolton
*as calculated by Fix Auto UK’s internal measurers.
Network Employee of the Year Award:
- The Overall Network Employee of the Year - Gary Kirby, Fix Auto Croydon
Fix Auto UK Awards:
- Fix Auto UK Brand & Integration Award - Fix Auto Bradford South
- Outstanding Contribution from a Fix Auto Team Member - Milly Bartholomew
- Fix Auto UK Online Learning Award - Fix Auto Loughborough
- Fix Auto UK Outstanding Customer Service Award - Fix Auto Durham
- Fix Auto UK Bodyshop of the Year - Fix Auto Luton
- Fix Auto UK Region of the Year - Region 2 - Neil Reader
Notes to Editors:
- Fix Auto UK is part of a global franchised network of more than 699 bodyshops.
- Fix Auto UK carries out more than 150,000 body repairs per year for leading motor insurance companies, fleets, and retail customers.
- Fix Auto UK, Lyndale House, Harcourt Way, Meridian Business Park, Leicester, LE19 1WL. Tel: 0116 3265401.
For further information please contact Mark Richards on 07774 861596.