BMW Approved Bodyshop
At Fix Auto Nottingham we know how upsetting it is when you have damaged your vehicle. That is why our BMW Approved Bodyshop provides a range of services using modern repair methods to return your BMW to showroom condition.
our promise to you
- By using a BMW Approved Bodyshop, you will receive the personal service you expect from BMW. The following points underline our commitment to you as our customer.
- Following an accident our team will support you and your insurer with advice and guidance.
- We will work with your insurer to make sure that you are not left stranded
- When you contact us, we will respond promptly.
- Our Technicians are trained to BMW Standards maintaining the highest levels of quality.
- We only use BMW Approved repair methods ensuring a safe repair.
- We will always use Genuine BMW Parts and paint.
- We will ensure that you are kept informed during the repair process.
- We will return your car to you washed and sanitized.
- We will issue you with a BMW Approved Certificate of repair which guarantees our quality of workmanship for the lifetime of your ownership of the vehicle.
Here at Fix Auto Nottingham we strive to provide you with the highest quality customer service, and we are committed to ensuring this is delivered to you. We value your feedback, which helps us further improve the service that we provide, ensuring we not only have a happy customer, but also a happy BMW.
So, if your BMW is repaired by us, we want to hear from you. Ask us for your BMW Customer Satisfaction Survey and let us know if we hit the mark for you.
The rating ranges from to
Manor House Road, Long Eaton
Owned and operated by GB Flint Coachworks Ltd. Registered number: 3156150. Registered office: Manor House Road, Long Eaton, Nottinghamshire, NG10 1LR.