Job Title: Full Time Licensed Auto Body Technician
Contribute to the productivity and efficiency of the body department. Collaborate effectively with the paint department to achieve efficient vehicle flow. Ensure quality standards are met to reduce and eliminate re-work.
- Restore vehicles to original condition as per manufacturer’s specifications.
- Manages work assignments to achieve targets set out by production and parts efficiency manager.
- Ensure the achievement of quality standards in restoration and repair, to reduce and eliminate re-work and warranty claims.
- Reviews repair orders to work as efficiently as possible.
- Constructively seeks opportunities to provide feedback on repair orders to reduce costs or increase revenue.
Relationships & Reporting Structure
- Reports to production and parts efficiency manager.
- Collaborates with paint personnel.
- 5-7 years collision shop experience; licensed body tech with good general knowledge of entire collision repair process.
- Able to effectively and efficiently manage multi vehicle repair.
905 Woodlawn Rd. W.