MINI Approved Bodyshop
Fix Auto Blackburn are a prestige MINI Approved Body shop. The MINI Approved Body shop status means that we are a repairer recommended by MINI to carry out body and paint repairs on the vehicles that they manufacture.
Fix Auto Blackburn are one of the few repairers in the UK that are authorised and qualified to carry out both Structural Steel and Structural Aluminium repairs. Some MINI vehicles contain structural aluminium body panels, and it is obviously essential, in the event of an accident, that any repair to these panels is carried out by MINI Approved competent repairers.
The whole MINI Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service and we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required MINI standards.
There are many benefits to MINI vehicle owners if they choose a MINI Approved repairer like Fix Auto Blackburn to repair their vehicle, and these include:
- A quality replacement car can be provided (if required and subject to availability)
- Only use genuine MINI parts
- MINI approved paint and materials are used on every job
- The same special tools and equipment as used by MINI
- Our technicians and several of the management team are continuously trained by MINI
- MINI manufacturer repair methods are followed on every repair
- We use MINI diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- We will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using MINI approved equipment
- Once repairs are completed, we will provide you with a MINI Repair Guarantee Certificate
- We have many decades of experience in carrying out car body shop accident repairs
It is worth remembering that, in the event of an accident, you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired so if you drive a MINI and want the reassurances that a MINI Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a MINI approved repairer.
The following links are who we work closely within the MINI Repair Process.
If you have any further questions about our paint and body vehicle repair services, please feel free to phone Fix Auto Blackburn on 01254 – 277100 or email us using firstname.lastname@example.org
Owned and operated by T Gillibrand (Blackburn) Ltd. Registered number: 00509508. Registered office: Challenge Court, Blakewater Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5EU.