Kia Approved car accident repair body shop
Fix Auto Blackburn have been Approved by Kia Uk. The Kia Approval means that we are Approved Repairers for Kia UK and work in conjunction with Kia Burnley as there approved accident repair bodyshop.
Fix Auto Blackburn are one of only about thirty repairers in the UK approved by to carry out both Structural Steel and Structural Aluminium repairs.
The whole Kia Approved Repairer Programme is designed to ensure we provide high quality vehicle repairs and excellent customer service and we are audited each year by independent auditors to ensure we meet the required Kia standards.
There are many benefits to Kia vehicle owners if they choose a Kia Approved repairer like Fix Auto Blackburn to repair their vehicle, and these include:
- we will only use genuine Kia parts
- we will use Kia approved paint and materials
- we use special tools and equipment recommended by Kia
- our technicians and several of the management team have been trained by Kia
- we use the correct Kia manufacturer repair methods
- we use Kia diagnostic equipment to do pre and post repair checks
- we will recalibrate ADAS features on your vehicle using Texa ADAS equipment
- once repairs are completed the repairs do not affect the manufacturer warranty
It is worth remembering that you have the right to choose where your vehicle gets repaired so if you drive a Kia and want the reassurances that a Kia Approved Repairer can give, make sure you contact us first as it is highly unlikely that your Insurance Company will direct you to a Kia approved repairer.
The following links are who we work closely within the Kia Repair Process.
If you have any further questions about our paint and body vehicle repair services, please feel free to phone Fix Auto Blackburn on 01254 – 277100 or email us using email@example.com
Owned and operated by T Gillibrand (Blackburn) Ltd. Registered number: 00509508. Registered office: Challenge Court, Blakewater Road, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 5EU.